Do you love chocolate? I’m a total chocoholic and sometimes I need a quick fix for my cravings. I usually make this cake in a cup since my husband doesn’t like chocolate at all . Yeah!Go figure! This cake is dark, a little gooey and warm. It will not taste like a regular cake, but its a quick fix. Try it out since it takes only two minutes to prepare and about a minute to make. Once you’ve made this, try and experiment with tweaking some ingredients.If it works out, repost.
You will need:
1. A microwavable coffee cup
2. A small whisk ( that fits in the cup) or a fork
3.Powdered sugar – 2 tablespoons
4. Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons ( replace with hot chocolate mix if you don’t like the dark chocolate taste)
5. Vanilla extract – Just 2 drops or if you have measuring spoons, half of 1/4 teaspoon
6. 1 small egg
7. and of course, a microwave…:p
8. Whipped cream or some chocolate sauce as topping if required.
You might be thinking that I left out the flour, well, there’s no flour in this recipe. Try it out!
Pop it in the microwave and bake it for a minute on high. Don’t doubt the minute! That’s all it takes to make this. Over baking it will ruin it! And that’s it. Its ready!!
I wanted a picture of the cup in the microwave but couldn’t get a good shot without my hand ( and camera ) visible.
And the result: 1 cup of chocolate cake and one very happy chocoholic!!!!😀. You can also add some whipped cream or some chocolate sauce to this. I like it just as it is. Let me know what you think.